I went to freshman camp yesterday. I enjoyed very much because I could talk a lot with my classmates. And I talked with seniors who have studied abroad. I looked many picturers in foreigh countries. I want to study abroad at KGU. Because I like English and I want to brush up my English skills. Especially, I want to go Australia or Canada. In order to study abroad, I have to study TUEFL.
And I also enjoyed picking strawberry. I like strawberry but I have never picked it myself. So I am happy to eat strawbaerry till I am full. It was very sweet so I ate it a lot!
Through this camp, I could make new friends. This camp is my first big memory at KGU. And I want to get along with everyone more.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's TUEFL? Is it similar to TOEFL?
You enjoyed freshman camp,didn't you?
I want to go abroad,too.Let's study with me!
Post a Comment