Monday, May 16, 2005

My best friend

It is my best friend, Ayako's birthday on May 13. So I send a mail to her because we can't meet each other. She goes university in Kouchi now. I want to introduce Ayako.
We met each other for the first time when we were 2 grade of high school. Ayako moved to kikuchi from Kagoshima. She was active and gentle girl. We got along with each other soon.
One day, we got news about homestay. She asked me to apply it together. So I decided to try that application and excellently both of us passed the selection. In summer we went to New zea land for 2 weeks. Thanks to this experience, I came to like English more. If Ayako had not inspire me to go to foreigh country, I could not have experienced such a wonderful time. So I owe her gratitude.
During our school days, we challenged other things a lot together. We took part in English recitation contest,took English certificate examination, joined Yamaga lantern festival and so on.
I am happy to have met Ayako. She go back to Kumamoto on summer vacation. So I am looking forward to seeing her again.

1 comment:

mame said...

Hi!! I'm Misato. I read your blog.
It is very good. Nice work! You have a good friend,don't you ? Do you want to meet her? I want you to
keep in touch with her. Are you going to meet her in summer vacation? If you meet her, please
tell me about it someday. Friends are good and important. I can't live without them!! Don't you think
so? Please visit my blogs. I'm waiting for you! See you!