Saturday, July 23, 2005

Test

I had test of 4 subject. Biology was not so difficult for me. And I had to write a long explanation about constitution at constitution test. I could write almost all of paper. But I was afraid of next nest, listening test. So I studied , eating lunch with my friends. At third period, I took listening test. I could almost hear and solve the question. And at 4th period, there was sociology test. It was little difficult for me. But I could almost do my best today. I am going to study hard for next week's test.

1 comment:

mame said...

Hi!! I'm Misato. How was your test?
I'm afraid that I can't get many credits. Sociology was difficult!!
Don't you think so? But we need not to take it in fall semester!!
I'm happy!! We have to take off cap
when we enter the room!!(^皿^)Because the teacher said so!!