Monday, November 20, 2006

Book review9

Book review9
I read a book named “Mr. Jealous”. This book contains some stories and I read “Alien Spacecraft”. Do you believe alien or UFO?? I answer with “NO”. However, this book tells mysterious story happened in America.
On the afternoon of 29 December, Betty Cash drives to Dayton with her two sons and they went to the cinema and eat at that new café.
Later that night, they drove back from Dayton. It was very dark and quiet on the small road. They sang with the songs on the radio but suddenly, the radio stopped and there was a strong white light in the sky. They thought it was dangerous, so Betty went back to the car with Colby, but Jack stayed there. Jack walked down the road though Betty stopped. Betty heard a lot of noises and it burned his hand.
Ten minutes later, the light started to move up into the sky. Then they saw two air force airplanes.
When they drove back to Crosby, they all felt ill. Colby’s face was burned and he had a pain in his eyes. Betty lost some hair. Jack was very ill.
They went to see important people in the air force and said, “We saw a light in the sky. What did the airplanes do?” However, the air force people said that there were no airplanes on the night of that day.
It is strange story. If alien exist, I want to see it.

No comments: