It was December31 so it was a special day. I looked back to this year. It was wonderful year for me because I could meet nice people and I enjoyed school, part-time job and many things.
I had no part-time job today so I went to Mitsui green land with my boyfriend and his friends. I was very very excited because it was first time for me to spend new year's eve outside. We started at 5 pm and went to Arao. When we arrived there, we had a lot of time till countdown. So we walked around inside, went haunted house, ate food and did many things and killed time. I wanted to ride ferris wheel but there were many many people so I gave up.
When the time approached, we could see real "Koriki". I was very happy because I like his performance. We welcomed new year with Koriki and that time, we could see beutiful fireworks. I was impressed to be able to spend nice new year's eve. When we returned, we involved in heavy traffic jam.
However it was very wonderful memory and I can't forget.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment