I went to Kumamoto Kita high school with my friends on May 15 in order to look sports festival. Sports festival is formed by "ouendan" and panel member. Men take charge of ouendan,and they cheer their team. And women write very big picture to sopport their team.
I acted as leader of panel member last year. At first I was very worried whether I could achieve this duty. But my friends always supported me. We had to write 4 sheets of picture so we wrote "NEMO", "The Lord of the Ring", "the Statue of Liberty"and leader's picture. There were many problems, we could finish by time limit.
On the the very day of sport festival, I marched in advance on the playing field, having our team's plate. We did our best!! When sports festival finished, I felt a sense of achievement. Surprisingly, our picture was No1!! I received praise so I was very very happy.
I could learn a sense of responsibility and achievement by acting as leader. This is my impressive memory.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a very good experience. Do you belong to any clubs now?
Post a Comment