I enjoyed summer vacation very much. I could lead a full vacation. I could make a lot of memories.
First, I worked part-time job very hard. I worked almost every day. It was very hard, but I could learn common sense through part-time job. And I could make good friends. When I was depressed, I was encouraged by them.
I worked 3 part-time job!! I could learn many important things. And I could earn more than 100 thousand. I was very happy. I want to go to shopping.
Second, I went to many places. I went to Oita, Saga, Amakusa with my family. We enjoyed drivindg and shopping. And we went to an aquarium. And I went to Aso with my friends. We ate a lot!! I ate crepe, cake, malon pie, softcream, and lunch. I was happy but I got weight.....
Third, I saw fireworks. There are festival in Kikuchi(my hometown). I went to festival with my best friend. And we looked around booth and ate some foods. We wore yukata. I was very excited. Especially, I was looking forward to see fireworks of festival. It was not so big festival, but fireworks was very beutiful.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment