1.Look in the blog archives for each month. How many posts in
April:2blogs
May:5blogs
June:18blogs
July (so far) [please edit this before the test]:12blogs
2. Copy and paste your posts into a Word document (delete titles and other things like that). Use the word count feature and report the number of words in your blog.
EXTRA: How many weeks since the beginning of the semester? How many words per week on average?
I wrote 7717 words. About 14 weeks have passed since the beginning of the semester. I wrote 551 words per week on average.
3. How many posts about books? Put links to it/them.
I wrote 2 posts about book. Survive! TITANIC
4. How many posts with links to other posts or web pages? Put links to it/them.
I wrote 2 posts with links. Survive! Conbridge English Readers
5. How many posts with pictures or photos? Do they have appropriate titles and text? Put links to them.
I wrote 1 posts with photos. And they have titles and text. Friends of mine
6. Is there a post about movies? Put links to it/them.
There are 2 posts about movies. War Of The Worlds My favorite movie
7. Is there a main theme to the blog? What is it? How many posts about that theme?
My blog's main theme is "about myself" I want everyone to know about me. So I wrote blogs related myself as much as possible. I wrote 19 blogs about that theme.
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment