It starts new year from today. I can't believe 2005 was over. But it was wonderful year for me in 2005. And I have some aims in 2006.
First, I want to brush up my English skills more. I entered university in order to study English. So I have to study more and want to challenge many things. For example, TOEFL and TOEIC. And I want to study abroad while I am college student.
Second, I want to live my own life. I depend on my parents so I can't cook dinner and don't do the wash, clean the room and so on. I can't live for myself. Some friends live by themselves. I have to follow them.
Finally, I want to loose my waight!!! I eat too much every day. But overeating is prejudicial to my health. I eat sweets till midnight so far. But I decided to stop doing that. And I want to exercise litte more.....
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These sound like great goals. And writing them down is a great way to start!
Post a Comment