Saturday, January 14, 2006

TOEFL

I had TOEFL on January 14. It was 3rd time for me to try TOEFL. I become accustomed to TOEFL form. And I found my weak spot. I can't finish solving the whole of the reading section. There are a lot of sentences and sections. My challenge is to read long sentence quickly. In order to do so, I have to solve questions as many as possible. And
I think it is useful for me to read many English books. I'm going to carry out these things soon , and I want to score more than 500 at next TOEFL!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Yes, yes, yes! Lots of reading is good. If you want to track your progress, get Dokusho Kiroku Techou!

レイチェル said...

I took a TOEFL test,too. I couldn't try my best this time though. I will get worse score than last test. Never give up!