Thursday, July 13, 2006

Book Review5

I read "AMERICAN LIFE". I had interest in this book's title because I wanted to know about America more. This book was easy for me to read because there were map, picture and illustration. This book started with introduction so we will be able to know anout America simply. America are not all the same and the United States of America is a big city, with more than 275,000,000 people.
I enjoyed watching map. We can see all states and know feature of them. At the next page, we can see big size of American things for example, Sears Tower, Empire State Building, Golden Gate Bridge, The Mississippi River and so on. I want to visit these place. I have been to America berore but I didn't have time to visit many places.
Next, we can read about a country's story. The first people came to America from Siberia. They moved south and east from Alaska into the new country and we call these people "Native Americans". The U.S got stronger and stronger now and some of Americans think that the United States can be a "world policeman". Other people think that this idea is wrong and so do I.
By the way, I had interest in car's page. I like American car because it is cool and fashionable. Americans also loves thier cars and there are 200,000,000cars on the road. In most states, Americans can drive when they are sixteen. It is big difference between Japan and America. After this page, it was written about sports, movies, foods and so on. If you are interested in America and want to know more, I reccommend you this book!!

No comments: