I read "ANIMAL IN DANGER" because I'm interestec in this topic.
There are more than thirty million species of animal in the world and every year some species of animal disappear and we never see them again. I think it is very sad. With thirty million diffrent species, do one or two matter? This book shows two diffent answers to this question. One answer is that animals make the world a richer place, a more interesting and more beautiful place for us to live in. Second answer is that animal help us in many important ways. they give us meat tp eat and milk to drink. We can't live without animal. Neverttheless, we put new building on empty land and do not think animals. We make new reods, we move rivers, we take away trees. Some people like hunting, so they kill the animals for them, but I can't admit these act.
On land, in the water, and in the sky, many kinds animals are in danger. We have to think what can I do. We need meat and milk in order to live, so it cannot help killing animal to live, but we don't have to kill only for thier desire such as fur coat or hunting. People and animal live in one wprld. The earth is everyone's land, so it is wrong to think that human is most great animal. We have to protect animals and live together. I realize importance of harmony and I could learn many things from this book.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment