What are your favorite movies, or what movies have you particularly enjoyed?
My favorite movie is "The Lord of The Ring" and "TITANIC"
What actors or actresses or directors do you like/know?
My favorite actors are Orlando Bloom and Tom Hanks. I like their face and performance.
How often do you go to the cinema? How often do you rent videos or DVDs? Do you have a DVD player?
I go to cinema every three months. And I usually rent videos once a month. I don't have a DVD but I want!!
Have you ever been to Cineplex (Oe) or the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori? What do you think of these multi-screen cinemas (multiplexes)?
I have never been to Cineplex but I have been to the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori. I ike this place. Because this theater is big and lighting of entrance is so beautiful.
Choose one movie and describe the story very simply.
I want to describe the story of "The Lord of the Ring". It is story of ring. One man goes on a journey in order to destroy ring of evil. He could fulfill a duty thanks to his fellow. This movie tells us importance of courage and friendship.
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment