Sunday, June 05, 2005

Part time job

I decided to have a part-time job for the first time. I am working at ringerhat in Kikuchi.
I took an interview on May 29. I was afraid of going to interview a little. But everyone was very kind so I ressured. And I was said that I could work from tomorrow.
From the next day, I went to part-time job. But I have to get training for a month. I was taught basic term, how to service, rule of this restaurant by senior.
I hear that some people can't take kindly to their office. But at ringerhut in Kikuchi, everyone is gentle and good frieng each other. There isn't a pause in the conversation. I am pleased about this reataurant's atomosphere.
And I realized that working was not so easy but this experience is useful for me in the future.

No comments: