My hobby is playing tennis. My parents also like playing tennis. When I was a junior high school student, I often would go to play tennis. I often missed the ball at first, but gradually , I knew pleasure of tennis.
When I was a junior high school student, I entered tennis club. Thanks to hard training, I could develop my tennis skill. So I could took part in many games together with my seniors when I was 1 grade.
There were many many troubles during three years. But tennis club's member finally could union.
"tyuutairen" is most important game for us. When I was 3 grade, we could get 1 prize at team game. We were so happy and some were cried with joy. Because we could become No1 in Kumamoto!! And at personal game, I could get 2 prize. I came to like tennis more.
When I was a high school student, I was going to enter tennis club. But I could't enter because of many reasons. I was very sad. I could't play tennis well for three years.
But I am college student now, so I have many times. I want to play tennis when I am free.
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment