It is winter vacation now. So many friends who don't live in Kumamoto come back Kumamoto. I met many friends after a long separation. Especially, our friends who live in Kikuchi(my hometown) are very good friends each other. But we all go to different university now...
Today, I was very happy because I could meet friends of Kikuchi. We gathered in Kikuchi and held new year party. Especially, I was happy to be able to meet my best friend who live in Kouchi now. We talked about each other, eating dinner. I had a very good time.
My friends return their home after winter vacation. I miss my friends but we will continue contacting with each other forever.
I am looking forward to seeing them next.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!! I think friends are very important. We should treasure them.
I want you to be good friends with them.
Post a Comment